min preparation time
1. Put a saucepan of water on to boil. Once boiling, add the pasta and cook on a high temperature for around ten minutes. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
2. While the pasta is cooking, cut the escalopes into thin slices and steam them for 10 minutes.
3. Finely dice the peppers, then sauté them with a little olive oil. Add the rosemary and ketchup.
4. Cut the sheep’s cheese into thin slices, then cut the larger slices in two.
5. Plate the pasta then top with the peppers, followed by the sheep’s cheese and finally the chicken strips.
6. Season with salt and pepper and serve!