min preparation time
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180°C. Finely dice the onion then sauté in oil for 5 minutes on a low heat. While the onion is softening, cut the courgette and the peppers into small pieces and add to the pan.
2. Sprinkle with curry powder and mix again.
3. Add the BBQ sauce and mix again, then leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Cut the filo pastry sheets in two.
5. Place the first section on the counter, with the rounded side to the right, and brush with oil. Fold the rounded part over onto the left side to create a rectangle shape.
6. Place a rounded spoonful onto the sheets about 2cm from the lower side. Fold the lower left corner to the right to create a triangle. Fold this triangle upwards and continue until the end of the sheet. Repeat until you have used up all the filling.
7. Place the samosas on a baking tray, drizzle with oil then bake for 10 minutes until golden.