min preparation time
1. Start by preparing your tonkatsu sauce: in a bowl, mix the Senchou ketchup with the Worcestershire sauce, oyster sauce, mustard and sugar.
2. Season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper then prepare 3 bowls of flour, beaten egg, and breadcrumbs.
3. One by one, dip the chicken fillets in the flour, then in the egg, then in the breadcrumbs.
4. In a deep-sided frying pan, heat up your frying oil on a medium heat. Add the chicken fillets and cook them for around 5 minutes until they are nice and golden in colour, turning them frequently.
5. Once the chicken fillets are cooked, place them on a plate lined with kitchen roll to remove the excess oil, then cut them into thin slices on a chopping board.
Serve the chicken with a little rice on the side and drizzle with your tonkatsu sauce.