min preparation time
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
2. Roll out your pizza dough onto a pre-floured surface.
3. Using a cutter of approx. 5 cm in diameter, cut out your pizza bases.
4. Cut the ham into little squares and the black olives into thin slices. Chop up the basil using scissors.
5. Lay out your mini pizza bases on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Top them with a layer of ketchup, then sprinkle some grated mozzarella and a few slices of ham on top. Finish it off with a slice of black olive and a bit of chopped basil.
6. Bake for 15 minutes and serve hot.