min preparation time
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter, sugar and vanilla sugar for 3 minutes using an electric mixer until the mixture becomes pale.
3. Add the Senchou carrot ketchup and the eggs then continue to mix using the electric mixer.
4. Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and grated nutmeg, then whisk together.
5. Roughly chop the walnuts and add them to the mixture, then mix together one last time.
6. Pour the cake mix into a rectangular mould, preferably greased with butter, then bake for 50 minutes.