min preparation time
1. Peel the onion and garlic. Finely chop the onion and finely dice the garlic.
2. Heat up a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan then soften the onions for 5 mins on a low heat until clear. Then add the beef mince, mix and cook for 5 more minutes.
3. Then add the tinned tomatoes, the Senchou Organic BBQ Sauce, the spices and the water. Leave to simmer for 15 minutes on a low heat uncovered.
4. In the meantime, chop up the coriander with scissors, then rinse and drain the kidney beans.
5. After the 15 minutes are up, add the kidney beans to the pan and cook for 5 more minutes. Mix well.
Serve the chilli con carne hot, topped with your chopped coriander.