min preparation time
1. Peel and finely dice the onion. Peel and finely chop the two garlic cloves.
3. Heat up a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan then soften the onions for 5 minutes on a low heat until lightly browned. Add the garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring regularly.
4. Add the tinned tomatoes, the Senchou Cayenne pepper ketchup and the water into the pan. Cover and simmer on a low heat for ten minutes.
5. In the meantime, wash and clean your shrimp.
6. Once the sauce is ready, add the shrimp to the pan. Stir then cover and leave to simmer for a further five minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve your spicy shrimp sauce with pasta, topped with a bit of grated parmesan cheese.